Beginner Workout Program At Home
Starting a new home workout program can be both energizing and daunting.
Choosing which fat burning exercises to use in your exercise plan to reach your goals can play a big part as to whether you are successful or not. Beginner Workout Program At Home
For those just beginning an exercise program at home safety should be of the utmost importance.
Did you get a physical from your Doctor?
* Do you have enough space free of anything you can trip on?
* Are you starting slowly enough so that you don’t over do it on the first workout?
* Do you know which fat burning exercises you should perform and how to do them properly?
These are just a few of your safety concerns and I would like to discuss the last one with you today.
Here is a list of the best fat burning exercises you can do in a home workout program for beginners:
1. Bodyweight Squats – Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart and your arms at your sides. Brace your core, keep your back flat, and bend your knees to lower yourself to the floor while simultaneously bringing your arms straight out in front of you until parallel to the floor. Lower yourself until your thighs are parallel to the floor then push yourself back up, lowering your arms and standing up straight.
2. Push ups on your knees -get down on the floor facing down with all of your weight distributed between your knees and your hands. Arms should be fully extended with hands directly below your shoulders slightly wider than shoulder width apart. Use your core to hold your body in a straight line between your head and your knees. Lower your chest to the floor by bending your elbows. Lower yourself until your chest is about 1-2 inches off the floor. Return to starting position by pushing your body back up until arms are again fully extended. Beginner Workout Program At Home
3. Laying hip extensions – Lay on the ground with your knees bent to about a 90 degree angle and feet flat on the ground. Brace your core and lift your hips up in the air so that there is a straight line between your shoulders and your knees. No sagging hips! Return to near starting position but do not let your hips hit the ground in between repetitions.
4. One arm dumbbell rows -Place your left knee and and hand with extended arm onto a bench. Your right arm should be fully extended holding either a kettlebell of dumbbell. Brace your core, squeeze your back muscles and lift the weight straight up until at chest level. Slowly lower back to original position.
5. Elbow plank – Begin down on the ground face down with your weight evenly distributed between your elbows and toes. Position your arms so that they are bent at a 90 degree angle and your elbows are directly below your shoulder. Use your core to hold your body in a straight line, perpendicular to the floor. Avoid holding your hips up in the air, that’s cheating! Straight line!
6. Jumping jacks – Begin in a standing position with your arms at your sides and feet shoulder width apart. Jump up and bring your arms out and up overhead and your legs out wide. Jump up again and return to standing position.
To get in a highly effective and super quick workout program right at home, just complete these fat burning body weight exercises in the order above with no rest in between each one. After you complete the jumping jacks. Rest for one minute and then repeat the circuit 1-2x.
And there you have it! A great beginner home workout program that you can do at home anytime with no equipment that will really burn fat. Beginner Workout Program At Home
Want to get fit and Gain Muscle?
Read more about Beginner Workout Program At Homeand start Gaining Muscle Now!
TryLean Hybrid Muscle and Change your Figure Right now!